This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website www.cusoonsevilla.com, including any information you may provide to us through the site when you provide your contact details via the form provided.
CONTROLLER OF THE PROCESSING
- Company name: CU SOON SEVILLA, S.L.
- CIF: B90004680
- Registered office: C/ Torneo, 47, 1ºD, 41002 Sevilla
- Phone Number: 609 536 768
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration data: Inscrita sociedad en Registro mercantil de Sevilla al Folio 220 del Tomo 5.535 general de sociedades Hoja número SE-93.471, Inscripción 2ª.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We may process certain types of personal data, which may include
- Technical data: login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, time zone settings and location, operating system, browser plug-in types and versions, and any other technology on the devices you use to access our website
- Usage data: information on how you use our website
- Personal data: full name, telephone number, email and comments.
We do not collect any data relating to special categories of personal data (those revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and health information, genetic or biometric data).
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The means we use to collect personal data are
- Through the contact form, our contact email or by phone, when
- Request information about our products
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data Outside the European Union.
PURPOSE AND LEGITIMACY FOR THE USE OF YOUR DATA.
The most common uses of your personal data are legitimised:
- When you give your consent to the processing of your data
- When we need them to fulfil a legal obligation.
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
You may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by consulting the section on the exercise of rights below.
Below is a table in which you can consult the ways in which we are going to use your personal data and the legitimacy of its use, as well as knowing what type of personal data we are going to treat. We may process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details about this, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
|Purpose||Data Type||Legitimacy for treatment|
|To request information via the contact form||NameSurnameEmailPhoneComments||Consent of the person concerned|
|To manage and protect our website||Technical data||Legitimate interest|
Communications:You will not receive communications through newsletters or subscriptions.
Purpose:we will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another purpose, giving you prior notice so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and provided that the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
Conservation period:The period of conservation of the personal data will vary according to the service you contract, being the minimum necessary and can be maintained:
- 6 years according to article 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices…)
- 5 years according to Article 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 12 months according to Article 5 of Law 25/2007, on the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks.
- 4 years: Law 5/2002, on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registrations, cancellations, payment of salaries). Article 66 and following. General Tax Law (accounting books…)
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How can these rights be exercised? You may address a communication to the registered office of CU SOON SEVILLA, S.L. or to the e-mail address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask CU SOON SEVILLA, S.L. if it is using your personal data.
- To request their rectification, if they are not correct, or to exercise the right to forget about them.
- To request the limitation of processing, in this case, will only be kept by CU SOON SEVILLA, S.L. for the exercise or defense of claims
- To object to their processing: CU SOON SEVILLA, S.L. will allow the data to be processed in the manner you have indicated, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims, the data must continue to be processed.
- To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, CU SOON SEVILLA, S.L. will provide the portability of your data to the new manager.
You can use the models made available by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to exercise your previous rights.
Complain to the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which CU SOON SEVILLA, S.L. is treating your data, you can direct your complaints to the corresponding control authority, in Spain the competent one being the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We may need to ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it.
All applications are dealt with within the legal period indicated: 1 month. However, it may take us more than a month if your application is particularly complex, or if you have already carried out a number of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
In the course of our work, we may need to pass on your details to third parties:
- Service providers that provide information technology and systems administration services.
- Professional advisors including lawyers, auditors and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services
All these transfers will be communicated to you beforehand and we would like to inform you that we require all the data processors to whom we transfer your personal data to respect the security of your personal data and treat them in accordance with the RGPD. We only allow these people to process your data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contract agents and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to the duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the Supervisory Authority if a security breach occurs, as regulated in the RGPD in its articles 33 and 34.
Countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always provide the same levels of protection for your personal data, so European legislation has prohibited transfers of personal data outside the EEA unless the transfer meets certain requirements.
None of our external service providers are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), so the processing of your personal data will not involve any transfer of data outside the EEA.
- E-mail: The e-mail service is provided using the services ofThe Digital Balloon, located in the European Union.
- Storage and encryption: CU SOON SEVILLA, S.L. does not use external suppliers to store your personal data
Updated: July 2020.