WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
- Analysis cookies:These are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. Para ello se analiza su navegación en nuestra página web con el fin de mejorar la oferta de productos o servicios que le ofrecemos.
We then identify which cookies are being installed or used, analysing whether they are our own or those of third parties, session cookies or permanent cookies:
(Please fill in the following table)
|COOKIES||PURPOSE||OWN/THIRD PARTY||EXPIRATION/SESSION/PERMANENT DATE|
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS is the analytical tool that helps websites and application owners understand how their visitors interact with their properties. You may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying Google visitors. Some of the data stored for later analysis are: the number of times the user has visited the website, dates of the user’s first and last visit, duration of the visits, page from which the user has accessed the website, search engine that the user has used to reach the website or link that he has selected, place in the world from which the user is accessing, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, which is why we suggest that you consult the Google Analytics privacy page (it being understood that we are not responsible for the content or veracity of third party websites). More Info aboutlas cookies de Google Analytics e Información sobre la privacidad.(Insertar el siguiente enlace https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage)
HOW TO MODIFY COOKIE SETTINGS
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. In each browser the operation is different, the “Help” function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=e
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser using tools such as the following:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Updated July 2020